Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"Brand New Look" for my web site!!!!

So after 4 years it was time for a change and time to grow... I've had this blog for some time and really neglected it. Now its time to move on and up and start blogging :) I'm so pleased with my new website and it really displays how my photography has changed and it showcases the AMAZING families that I have had the privilege of meeting throughout my journey. I am so excited to see what the future holds and to meet my new clients.
I have also made a few business choices; I've always just taken weddings as they came but  now have decided to just go for it and put myself out there and advertise for more glorious weddings!! So if you know anyone getting married, send them my way! I'm ready!!!!
I hope you all love my new look, let me know what you think! Good or bad :)
Happy Blogging :)
xoxo Amber





 

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I love love love your new website! ...and your work! Stunning, every shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I featured you on my blog this week. Check it out...
    http://www.thewayiseeitthroughmylens.blogspot.com

    spread the word to visit & leave comments as well as become a follower of my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks !!!! I really love it too. and blogging isn't so bad either :)

    ReplyDelete